Thursday, June 3, 2010
Adventure 2
This year I finally got away from drama. But when I got back from spring break, Something happened.... Something I wanted to go away-Badly. But it didn't. They made my life miserable. I wanted to tryout for cheerleading and psyched me out. I ended up making it but I was scared-If I didn't make it she wouldn't let it go. She told everyone a bunch of secrets that I didn't want said. But during this all I found my new best friend Maggie- She stood up for me and helped me when I was tongue tied when she came after me. Finally after a long three weeks we were going on a school overnighter she became nice suddenly. I didn't know what happened. But I wasn't going to question it. A month later everything was back to normal and She was bugging another. She said that we used to bug you but we gave up. I now have pity for anyone who is under her rader. I have learned not to bully or attack( I did last year) because I know they have feelings like you and me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment